Monday, August 3, 2009

Good Pizza and A Maid of Honor

Everyone in the world should try dominos!! Their new online thing is amazing! You can customize your pizza exactly how you want it. It's kinda awkward on the phone ordering a pizza then hearing the price and having to cancel but this is amazingly easy. Try it! Even if you aren't wanting a pizza just play with it. I looked through the coupons and found 2 medium two toppings for 13.99 I then personalized them. My fiance's was hand tossed with marinara and sausage and pepperoni. Mine on the other hand was hand tossed with white sauce with pepperoni and ham! The only down fall is that they need to work on the credit part when I tried to run my card it kept declining it so I had to make a quick run to an ATM. After you process your order and it has been placed, it tell you when the person starts preparing your order even who it is! You can then see when they put it in the oven take it out, put it in a box and send it out to deliver or have it ready for pick up!


To make my day even better Alex agreed to be my maid of honor! And I found the cutest dress on sale for only 40 dollars!! She is coming over later to see what she thinks and get measured! I figure she can come down with grandmama and grandaddy and stay at the house. The night before that way its not too much trouble for her. I can't believe things are coming together for the wedding, now if only the baby stuff would do the same.

Peace and Love
ASh

No comments:

Post a Comment