Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Aiden Glenn is born

Aiden Glenn Warden was born Janaury 7 2010 at 5:58 p.m. He weighed 8lbs and 7 ozs and was 21 1/4 inches long!
I was induced, broke my water and started the pitocin at 7:30 am. Went natural until the second time they upped the dose of pitocin then contractions were coming every 30 seconds so I got the epidural. After that I went from 6 to 8 to 10cm and around 3 p.m. we were ready to push. Pushed for around an hour until Aiden was born! Had two small tears internally and the epidural was wearing off for the repair so it was very painful.
He was holding up his head and smiling in the hospital the next day! since then he had started following objects, trying to roll over, sit up and crawl! He won't even be 3 weeks until tomorrow! I am so proud of my baby boy and can't wait to see what else he has in store to amaze me...
he will be waking up soon so I will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment